Comprehensive Housing Counseling Services
Philadelphia Council for Community Advancement (PCCA) offers a wide range of services to homeowners and other housing consumers to help them with a variety of housing issues. PCCA’s highly qualified and certified Housing Counselors have the right training and experience to help you with your housing issues. PCCA can help if you are looking to buy a home for the first time, trying to prevent a default on your mortgage, fighting to avoid foreclosure and the loss of your home, interested in using the equity in your home through a reverse mortgage, need your credit repaired, how to prepare a realistic household budget, want to learn more about financial management.
PCCA’s housing counseling services include:
• Homebuyer/Pre-purchase Counseling
• Mortgage Delinquency and Default Counseling
• Foreclosure Mitigation
• Reverse Mortgage Advice (for Senior Citizens)
• Budget/Financial Management Counseling
• Credit Repair Counseling
• Financial Literacy Workshops
• Anti-predatory Lending Awareness
• Renters Counseling
• Referral to Other Housing Resources
Need Housing help? PCCA is here for you!
Just click here and contact PCCA today.